Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jack of All Trade?

I'm no Amy Beh to cook up a storm in the kitchen. Neither am I coming close to those celebity chefs but hey, I'm the lady of the house, meaning I'm the cook to the whole family (though the other half do take over the duty when he's in the mood...).
With the recent increase in fuel price, there goes up the price for almost everything, food included. Creativity as opposed to frugality is the in-word now as to what to cook and how to save. And oh, it's becoming a great challenge to be a housewife in this too-dependent-on-fuel era. You've to be a Jack of all trade....

Nay, I'm not going to fight using these utensils.

1. The Jack that needs to come up with something from the leftovers in the fridge. Ideas anyone?
2. The Jack that needs to combat the garden pests that are trying to destroy my edible garden. (will share on my laman later)
3. The Jack that needs to come up with a recipe that evolves around things at home without having to go shopping for just one or two items.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Laman of Life said...

You're welcome Laurine.